2016 Richland County Fair Information
Wed – September 7th
Thurs – September 8th
7pm – Truck & Car Dirt Drag with Shawn’s Auto Repair & Performance
Call Shawn at 608.604.9847 for more information
Fri – September 9th
7pm – NEW Demo this year with Hard Hit Promotion
Sat – September 10th
12pm-11:30pm – Antique Tractor and Farm Class Pulling Followed by Truck & Tractor Pull with Southwest WI Puller
Session 1- 12pm
- 4500 Antique
- 5500 Antique
- 6000 Antique
- 6500 Antique
- 8500 Too Hot to Farm
- 9000 Too Hot to Farm
- 8500 NA
- 12500 Farm
- 13500 Farm
- 2wd Local Out-of-the-Field-Tractor
Call Jamie Koch for Local Puller information at 608.604.7731
Session 2- 6:30pm
Call Guy Nelson for SWWI Puller information at 608.632.3178
Starr Nelson 608-632.1581 Evening Contact
CHEMISTRY! ~ “Close Encounters of the Chemical Kind!”
Our widely popular “Close Encounters of the Chemical Kind!” presentation will WOW your kids with exciting chemical reactions while being immersed in experiments with color changes, a mysterious Genie, gooey Gak, bouncy Superballs and more! Electrifying displays of fire and liquid nitrogen thrill the audience while providing the opportunity to discuss and emphasize safety!We know your kids will have a blast with Chemistry while learning basics about atoms, molecules, states of matter and more! Middle school presentations focus on more advanced chemical reactions, chemical bonding and careers in Chemistry. We know from experience that children are hands-on learners so we involve more than 50 audience volunteers! Your kids will find their own EUREKA moment! (adjustable for K-8)
Nick’s Kids Show
Back for another year…..Musical Fun & Entertainment For The Kids! Nick’s Kids Show returns for more exciting shows so bring your kids, bring your cameras, and get ready for a Nick-tastic good time!
Sun – September 11th
Harness Racing starts at Noon
Call Scott Gald for more information 608.604.6456
Adult Season Pass $12
Senior Pass (62 & over) $3 everyday
Adults 18 & over $5
Children 12-17 $2
Children 11 & under Free
Grandstand Prices vary on Event $5 – $7
* Price is $5 unless you have purchased the All Events Pass
ALL EVENTS PASS
We are offering an “All Event Pass” this year.
- Starting July 1st-31st you can come to the Fair Office located on the grounds and purchase your pass in advance for $25, then starting August 1st thru the fair it will be $30.
- This ticket will get you into the gate and at your first grandstand event it will be replaced with a vinyl wrist band. This will need to be worn throughout your fair visits and to all your grandstand events.
- I understand this wrist band may pose a safety hazard for some employers, if this is the case please contact me and we will make other arrangements for you.
- These passes will have your name and phone number listed.
- Lost passes will not be replaced.